Divine Unity

Divine unity comes from a sacred place, it’s not a place that’s associated with any human activity, it’s a place which simply unites us all to a divine heart…

In my experience a divine heart cannot expand on its own, it needs others. Deepening a connection with others deepens the divine heart which is what unites us. If divine unity were to happen, there would be no more greed, hate, or war because we would fall over each other; it’s in this space for each other that the divinity of life is experienced. A majestic sunset, a cool summer breeze, the magnificence of the ocean, a starlit night. Loving oneself and others is the divine unity that connects humanity, these are experiences from the sacred place within.

I don’t profess to know what life is about, but I do understand how unity with others is sacred. When this is experienced it leaves one speechless. For me because of this divine unity, I have been speechless many times in the last fifteen years. I’m using the words divine unity to describe this, but when this is felt words cannot truly explain it. I watch in awe as I explain what I went through to someone and see divinity in their eyes, to me this is our divinity uniting. Divine unity comes from such a sacred place, it’s not something that any human activity can make happen. When there’s divine unity with others, that’s when there will be unity with ourselves and with all humanity…

No comments:

Post a Comment