Transforming Energy

When you understand the loving principle provided to you by the Universe, you will not be able to contain the love that is in your heart and giving it back to all beings…


When Jesus called God Father, I see it in the context as an example of the love a child has for their parent. How each individual perceives creation is strictly up to them, but what my experience has allowed me is an understanding of a loving energy that loves me so much that I am given the freedom to do what I want to do. I did this for forty-nine years and was not very happy, but it was not because of a supreme being, it was simply the lack of loving energy in my life; this was the reason why I perceived life from a get, get, get perspective. I had life exactly how I thought it was suppose to be, but with no understanding of the love that was available to me, my happiness was very unstable. Fortunately for me I lived through my ordeal, not everyone does.


When I finally turned inward and discovered this loving energy within, my entire existence transformed. Loving energy is always available to everyone, but it is we who turn from it. The Universe is love and will give abundance, but only when we have an abundant heart. This is what I have discovered: my mere existence was provided from the love of the Universe. It was I who did things not to be in cooperation with its love. This was the cause of every problem I ever had. It wasn’t the circumstances of life, it was my inability to aligned with Universal Love. The Universe provides principles that are and will always be based in love, and when they aren’t conformed to, there will be suffering. This has to be, but it will only stay this way if you’re not aligned with the loving energy of the Universe…


No comments:

Post a Comment