Distracted by Your Distractions

When you’re distracted from our inner place of quietness it’s because the mind is busy, but if you’re not careful even when you have idle time you can be just as distracted from your inner place of quietness…


Its not like a quiet mind is something that happens without practice. At times it’s naturally more quiet than others, but quietness is not always the norm. Sometimes I have to stop what I am doing and go sit, it’s almost as if a reset button for my mind is needed. I can usually tell I need to stop what I’m doing when everything in my eyes view has some kind of issue attached to it, or sometimes it has to do with just making things more than what they are. I’m not talking about when I have to do something, like work, appointments, or certain things that need to be done, when this happens the mind is busy so the distractions don’t allow the mind to know its not quiet. I’m talking about mostly on my nothing is happening days off and I’m afforded the flexibility of pretty much doing what I want. That’s when the mind can really generate noise because it doesn’t have direction.


There is so much nonsense that goes on in between your ears and it’s the lack of truth that is the cause. You cannot understand this if you are looking outside yourself for answers. Inner truth is not the truth of great mysteries of life solved, it’s the truth of why you do what you do that needs to be seen. It’s not my desire to inspire others as much as it is to convey a message of truth to people through my writings, which is a tool to point to the place within your own heart that will lead you to truth and freedom. It’s the place of your own inner truth because this is the truth that arises from quietness. This is the message that’s conveyed to others, but it will only be seen if you’re not distracted by the distractions that distract you…


No comments:

Post a Comment