No Story Needed

The only way you will ever truly be at peace is without the story that something other than this moment will provide peace. When this is understood the peace that passes all understanding will embrace you…

Everyone has a story, no one goes through life storyless, but the story really isn’t the issue, it’s how the story becomes the controlling energy, that’s when issues arise. I once wrote a story about my mom not doing well, how this affects me is how I make it “my” story, but it isn’t “my” story, it’s just what’s happening. Since there are four siblings in my family, we all have a different version of our family story, none are the right or wrong one, they’re just what each one of us perceives.

Here’s why any story creates an issue, someone posted yesterday how happy they were that tomorrow they are going to start their vacation, so this has to mean right now they’re not happy. Although this seems innocent, it’s not because this simple statement blocks out truly living life and being happy with right now. This is the issue a story creates, it doesn’t allow you to be with the fullness of the life you’re actually living in this moment. It’s always when this or that happens I will be ………..you can fill in your own story, but that story is your block to your freedom. So the only way you will ever be truly happy is without the story that something other than this moment will provide you with whatever you think you need, when this is truly understood so will happiness be understood, but without needing a story…

No comments:

Post a Comment