Opening Your Heart

Opening your heart to all beings includes yourself, so love yourself exactly as you are and understand if you don’t it’s only because of your conditioning that thinks you should be different…

Opening your heart to all beings is a decision you have to be conscious of if it’s to be put in place. There’s so much unloving energy around that if you’re not conscious of the energy to open your heart to all beings, the conditioning will sneak in and keep your heart closed; awareness is the key in allowing the heart to open to all beings. Mostly the unloving or closed energy in place is there without fully realizing it. You may have an inkling it’s there, but without having a good amount of discipline which allows the mind to settle, this energy will be in control, even if you don’t want it to be.

I know at times I do things that aren’t necessarily conducive to what’s beneficial, but they’re still done because of the conditioning in place. Since I’ve been sitting I’ve developed some discipline so many of the things that use to control me don’t control me any longer, and for the most I am aligned with behaviors that are not only for my betterment, but also for the betterment of humanity, but non beneficial things are still done even though I know better. It’s just part of the conditioning in place so I don’t fret over it. I’ve learned you can only do what you’re conditioned to do, and this won’t change until the conditioning changes. Opening your heart to all beings includes yourself, so love yourself exactly as you are and understand if you don’t it’s only because of the conditioning in place…

No comments:

Post a Comment