A Brighter Light

Our inner light shines to the brightness of the degree of our surrender that allows loving energy to be our guide. The deeper the surrender the brighter the light for people to see…

For many years I wandered aimlessly through life controlled by a Conditioned Mind that led me around like I was a puppet on a string. My entire existence was based on a self-serving agenda and until this changed nothing was going to change. Society is out of control because of this self-serving agenda.

Until a person understands how conditioned and controlled they are by a self serving agenda and that it’s their own mind that makes this happen, nothing will change regardless of what’s done to try and wake up a person. I am not sure if anything can be done to instill this change in a person, but we must try. Although it has to come from within the individual, the seeds must be planted or there won’t even be the chance for someone to change.

I can love the person by understanding the conditioning is not them. This may not change them, but at least I will not be pulled into their conditioned world; I could write another book on this pull alone. Watch very closely how subtle the Conditioned Mind is. I know for me it’s not my responsibility to change anyone, but I have an obligation to share because of the insight that has been revealed to me; through my change others change. Not because of me, but because of the degree of surrender that allows loving energy to be my guide. All I can do is be willing to keep looking within to expand this surrender so the light people see shines brighter…

No comments:

Post a Comment