The Only Thing There

As you become more and more anchored in the present moment, your created stories are needed less and less. Without a story, there’s a peace the mind settles into because it’s the only thing there…

Every existence is nothing more than the single purpose of the present moment. Your whole life is a succession of moment after moment. If you fully understands the present moment, there will be nothing else to do and nothing else to pursue. Unfortunately this isn’t the way it is for most, so the past and future are constantly drawn on to satisfy the mind agitation of not being in the present moment. Many different stories are used as an alternative to this way and it’s not my place to label them as anything. I’ve found something that works for me and that’s what is shared; it’s not a concern of mine if one agrees with what I share or not. I understand we all see things as they’re revealed to us, but people feel the need to tell me how their way is better. There is no right way, there’s living in a way that only benefits you and there’s living in a way that benefits all beings.

All I know is this, at one time my Conditioned Mind controlled me as if I was a puppet on a string. Because of this, I mostly lived a self serving existence and my life wasn’t much of a benefit to anyone. Thirteen years ago this changed and the things that I did began to benefit others. I know I write a lot about the Conditioned Mind, but it’s what was revealed to me so it’s what I share; it’s the only thing I can share. As I become more and more anchored in the present moment, the created stories are needed less and less; yours and mine. Without the attachment to my or your story, there’s a peace the mind settles into because it’s the only thing there…


No comments:

Post a Comment