Inner Light Oneness

There’s a oneness that comes from a deep place, it’s not a place associated with any human activity, it’s a place which simply unites us all to the inner light of oneness…

In my experience the inner light of oneness cannot expand on its own, it needs others. Deepening a connection with others deepens the inner light of oneness which is what unites us. If oneness were to happen there would be no more greed, hate, or war because we would fall over each other in light; it’s in this inner light for each other that the magnificence of life is experienced. A majestic sunset, a cool summer breeze, the magnificence of the ocean, a starlit night, loving oneself and others is a oneness to all humanity, these are experiences from a deep place within.

I don’t know what life is about, but I do understand how a connection to others deepens our light; when this is experienced it leaves you speechless. For me because of others I have been speechless many times in the last thirteen years. I’m using the word light to describe this, but to feel this oneness words cannot truly explain it. I watch in awe as I’m speaking to someone and explaining what I went through as I see the inner light of oneness in their eyes; to me this is our light connecting. There’s oneness that comes from such a deep place; it’s not something that any human doing can make happen. Only when there’s a deepening connection with others will our inner light of oneness be seen by all humanity…

No comments:

Post a Comment