Two Frequencies

Life consist of a lower and higher frequency and the one that’s most prevalent in your life is dependent on how much the master puppeteer ( I ) is in control. The less “I“ controls the less the lower frequency dominates…

There are two frequencies that you can live by; lower or higher. I know this now, but it wasn’t something I was always aware of. Thirteen years ago this changed because I become tired of being controlled by my lower frequency, which to me is to be controlled by the senses. This control keeps you in captivity to Conditioned Mind Patterns that lead you around as if they were a puppet on a string. The only way the higher frequency will be present is when these lower strings are cut. It’s unfortunate because this isn’t understood nor is the fact of who the puppeteer is; the puppeteer controls just about every human life form to some degree. The puppeteer is “I” and until this is realized, the strings will never be cut and “I” will continue its onslaught of control.

To me this is why it matters little what happens on the outside because mostly it controlled by “I”. It’s just the way it is, this isn’t isolated to only the US, look around and if the mind gets settled enough you will see this is the way of the world. It’s run by “I”, the people in their assigned roles are just puppets and until more people wake up the lower frequency will continue its dominance. The lower frequencies core behavior is greed, hate, and delusion, and at the higher frequency is love, kindness, and compassion, both of these can be added to accordingly. You can see the differences in the two frequencies and life manifests outwardly depending on which frequency is adopted. This is a very practical way of looking at this so it should be easy to see which frequency is dominating your life. If it isn’t your higher frequency only you can change it by cutting the strings of “I” and that’s only if it’s known “I” is in control…

No comments:

Post a Comment