Self~Empowerment: Today’s Self-Communicate – 02/27/18~

Today’s self-empowering communication to positively affect yourself:
 
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
 
“I am not making it worse because I am busy making it better for myself! I am not making it difficult for myself because I am striving to make it easier for myself! I am looking forward beyond my challenges, beyond my circumstances, and beyond my progress…”
 
to continue a greater life!
 
Great day to you, as a great day continues~
 
Edward F. T. Charfauros
 
Life Guide and Author

1 comment:

  1. Comprar Hublot Fake Clock, Best Breitling,copias breitling relojesbreitling réplica, submarino italo fontana, replica cartier, hublot réplica de relojes, relojes falsos breitling, réplica montblanc, ven aquí, comprabaratos relojesrolex relojes falsos, ver réplica de breitling, réplica de relojes de marca heuer, omega ver copia, rolex omega falso más barato.

    ReplyDelete