Realities Delusion

A dream is no different than a memory of a past occurrence. Its no wonder there’s confusion, this is what’s in place to distinguish if life is real or if it’s all a delusion…

Today is my day off, yesterday I was working. Was I really there or was it a delusion? I have a memory  of being there, but I also remember last nights dream. Both seem just as real. I have no answers for this, it’s just one of the phenomenons of life. It amazes me that no matter what goes on in life it passes. A moment, an hour, a day, a week, a year, decades, just like that, poof, gone. One of the things I do know is to just be with what happens in each moment and to remain present so at least I will be aware of the life of I Am.

An individuals life is very fleeting, concepts and beliefs are used to try to make sense of it, but they don’t really work because the more they are held onto the more difficult an individuals existence is. It almost like the flow of life is cut off when concepts and beliefs are used. The flow of the Universe cannot be stopped. It always has been and will always be and no human concept or belief will stop this nor will the individual intellect ever figure out its beginning or end. The individual tries to figure this out by forming beliefs and concepts that are provided by a memory. A memory really has no distinction between a dream and past occurrences so no wonder this process called life causes difficulty. Theres nothing real in an individuals existence because as soon as anything happens it becomes a memory and how can anything be relied on that can’t tell the difference between a past occurrence and a dream…

No comments:

Post a Comment