Lies of Beliefs

Living from a true base of love is useful to the entire Universe, but until it’s understood that your life has nothing to do with you, not much that you do is going to be useful…

This article’s focus is on how not to get locked into a belief and to expose the lie of a beliefs need. Believe what you may, but if a belief is formed from some external source there’s no way it can truly be a benefit. All that I know today has come from within, not from some external source that creates the lie that life needs to be a certain way.

Most beliefs have been formed many years before our existence even began and I have found it’s not really a benefit to try and prove someone’s beliefs as right or wrong. They are being held onto for a reason and probably nothing short of a nuclear explosion will dislodge a person who is anchored to them, but that’s their own conditioned limit. I don’t find it useful to be anchored in something that isn’t really understood or isn’t factual. To me this is leaving my reactions to chance and life has enough chance associated with it that I don’t find there’s a need to add anymore.

The attachment to words are a limit. The attachment to beliefs are a limit. Faith is a belief in something, if it’s proven to be true that’s one thing, if not then it becomes wishful thinking. I have faith in discipline because I know it works. If my mind is controlling me and I repeat a mantra or some saying, I know it will stop the squirrel cage mind in its tracks. If this wasn’t known I probably wouldn’t do it; this truth known doesn’t happen because of a mind made deity. It hasn’t been my experience there‘s something up there controlling my life. I’m strictly speaking on my own experience.

Life has to be based in love if it’s to be useful, this is factual. Anything else that happens is based on a conditioned lie. When life is struggled with it’s because it isn’t the way you think it should be; it will be useful and beneficial to no one. So see the lie created by believing life needs to be a certain and maybe, just maybe you will see that your life really has nothing to do with you; believe it or not…

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is fullsizerender-6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment