"I" Difficulty

It’s not easy to see the difficulty “I” causes because the Conditioned Mind isn’t understood enough to allow for this insight to be seen, thus one remains entrapped in the difficulty of wanting things different…


Anytime the present moment is wanted different, it’s a difficulty caused by “I”. Why this difficulty happens isn’t because of what’s occurring, it happens because of the delusion that there’s the existence of an “I” but it’s only the idea of “I” that causes the difficulty of wanting anything different. This is so subtle that it’s missed by most people, even those who claim to be deeply spiritual. Why this is missed is because the Conditioned Mind isn’t understood at the level that allows for this insight to be seen. Many have a practice that’s mind based so much of what’s in place is from the intellect. True peace can never be fully experienced from the intellect alone. Intellect can assist in getting the mind heading in a direction, but it will never settle enough to allow insights to arise without having to make something up; the mind will have to be minus any story of a so call journey to allow this.


I know the style of my writing annoys some, and it’s because I write matter of factually, but I only write what is seen. I don’t try to make anyone see things as I do, but I know how “I” made my life difficult and why it’s not this way today. Wanting the slightest thing that arises in the moment different is “I” making life difficult. From a simple hang nail, to wanting me to write differently, to losing a loved one or even wanting a loved one, and although some things will be attached to more than others, the delusion of “I” is the common denominator in life being difficult. It has nothing to do with what one thinks is causing the difficulty, only attachment causes it and “I” is at the core. Very hard to see because this “I” will tell you there’s no difficulty, but if there wasn’t what arose would just roll off your back and you wouldn’t give it a second thought. For me I’ve learn the delusional “I” is disguised as many things, but I’ve also learned the only way to be free is to let go of “I”…


No comments:

Post a Comment