Always Complete

You are never not complete. When there‘s incompleteness you alone create it which makes you reach outside yourself. Until this is realized you will continue to reach because you think you’re not complete…

Every time you reach outside yourself to fill a specific void it’s done because you don’t think you’re complete. Same when a person goes to a program, reaches for a self help book, or any other type of outside help is sought, it’s all done because of the belief (applied label) you’re not complete. When this is done all you’re doing is reinforcing the attachment to that label, keeping yourself attached to the thought you’re not complete; this only exist because you alone have applied the label. Whether or not this label is applied is the difference in breaking free from your suffering or remaining locked in its prison. Some of the things mentioned do have value if they’re used at certain times, but if they’re being held onto as an end to a means, they lose their value as “you’re not complete” is what is attached to.

I’m writing this because it’s what I experienced after many years of thinking I wasn’t complete and I tried to fill the incompleteness void with things from the outside. I have found the very things that I was using to find completeness is what kept me in locked in prison; this occurred regardless of what was being used. Why I thought I wasn’t complete is what I needed to find out because it didn’t truly exist and since it didn’t truly exist, why was it there? To me if something from the outside is needed to live life, something isn’t right. If I can’t just be with myself without the reliance on something outside of me, I have to ask myself why this is. There’s never a “you’re not complete” mindset that isn’t created so there’s never a true need to reach for anything from the outside. Until this is realized, you will continue to think you’re not complete and thus create your own suffering…

No comments:

Post a Comment