Given Answers

Lessons in life can either be created or given. The more we attach to the daily occurrences, the more our answers are created. When we let go answers are given…

Sometimes when people talk of consciousness there is a sense of being special or different from the rest of the human family. For me a true understanding of consciousness has nothing to do with anyone else. This has just been what I have experienced. For most of my life I felt like a square peg in a round hole until the universe selected the current direction of my life; now this feeling no longer exist. And not a day goes by that I am not grateful for this.

My current direction is a blessing, but it by no means makes me special. It just makes it what occurred in my life. When I look at some of the so called awakened people who are spreading their message to others, what I sense is they are spreading their message. I know this is a judgement, but it has been said ” A smart person learns from their mistakes, a wise person learns from the mistakes of others.” I for one try and avoid taking what happened to me personal and making it about me. I try and share my experiences and convey what happened to me without the intent to change or fix anyone or to make anyone believe I have found the way. I have found a way that has been revealed to, but it’s not with the intent to teach or to be separate from others. We already have the so called have’s and have not’s in the world. My intent is to be with what is, where all truth prevails, but it isn’t my truth that prevails. Allow life to be as it is and allow life not people to be your teacher…

No comments:

Post a Comment