Energy Builds on Itself

The time you’re alive in this form will be occupied by some type of energy. What the base of that energy is determines how your life unfolds and what the building blocks of that life will be…

This is very important to see, but then again its not so important to see because this isn’t to be made into a story of how to live. The energy one lives by either comes from the heart or the head. Either you see this or you don’t; most don’t. When this is seen, living from the heart naturally becomes the way you live. Energy builds on itself regardless of what it is. To me this a basic understanding of the Law of Attraction. I’m not saying this is the way it is, it’s just the understanding that’s been revealed to me. When my energy is based in stillness what becomes my life’s building blocks are all derived from this stillness. This isn’t a doing of mine, it’s a transformation occurring from stillness itself.

What’s unfortunate about this is the opposite is also true, at least this has been my experience. For years my energy was based in noise and although I mostly got what I wanted, it wasn’t what I was looking for. This noise based energy built on itself and it doesn’t take a genius to see why my life prior to waking up was the way it was. My building blocks of noise manifested in the only way it could. What energy is in place will be what’s manifested, there’s no way around this; you can only be what the base of your energy is.

Sit with this and investigate what the base of your energy is and see how it builds on itself. Life doesn’t make it what it is, the energy of your base makes life what it is. To a large degree we are all creators of our own reality and that reality will be what the base of your energy is. The life you build is up to you as you alone are the creator of your reality, for the most part…

No comments:

Post a Comment