One in the Same

Love is all encompassing because it’s the essence of existence. I don’t exist because of me, I am because the Universe created me, this makes the creator and all creation one in the same…

A question to ask yourself is how do you treat the most important person in your life, which is yourself? I say this in this context because you cannot give to others what you don’t have yourself, so if you don’t truly love yourself you cannot give love. To truly live, you will need adherence to two spiritual laws; Love God (of your understanding) with all your heart and love your neighbor as you love yourself. These are the two laws that are necessary if the true meaning of living is to be understood; you cannot truly live if you don’t love. These two laws work together, one can’t be adhered to without the other.

To love God of your understanding is to understand only the beloved is real and we exist as a product of the Universe. We don’t exist because of the thought realm of self; there is no true love in this realm. We are created by the Universe to serve the Universe and everything in existence is part of the Universe, so our love is for our creator just for being our creator and our creation had nothing to do with anything on our part. When this is understood you will be able to give yourself the gift you deserve, the gift that is your birth right and that is the true love of self, a self in the form of Universal Love.

It’s all one, the Universe, God, yourself, humanity so you cannot love your neighbor without loving yourself and you cannot love yourself without loving the creator. Creation is the essence of life, it’s where all form begins. To me this is why the most important gift that you can give is to truly love yourself so you can in turn love all of life. Love is what turned my life around because by learning to love myself it opened my heart to see that the beloved is real and in turn since the beloved is my creator when I love my creator I love me because I am one in the same. When I truly love me the only thing I can do is love you, not because I want to, but because I have to, how can I not because it’s what’s there as we are all one in the same…

No comments:

Post a Comment