A Definitive View

Our answers are always within, you just need to make sure the tools you’re using are ones pointing you to a definitive view that’s the most beneficial possible…

Looking back I can see there was a definitive view of how I wanted my life to be when the study of my mind began. There weren’t any lofty goals to achieve or some great state of mind to make my life about anything in particular, all I wanted was to find the peace that eluded me for most of my life. This is still my view today, but just because you may say you’re on a so called spiritual path, it doesn’t mean what you’re doing is truly beneficial. I had a view for years that I was told was right and it turned out not to be so beneficial for me; these things actually keep me in bondage. I won’t go into details, but the view today is beneficial and how I know this is because I’m at peace and there’s no real desire for anything else. I have passion in my heart for things, but not an emptiness because I need this moment to be different. By not looking for anything that’s how you will know if your view is healthy for you.

You may want to be the most spiritual person in your circle, you may be reading all the books, quoting all the right people, and putting all your energy into your practice, but the question is can you stop it all and still be at peace. If not your view is only being used as a distraction. I was distracted for forty nine years, so I know what I’m talking about. a view of another book, a program, therapy, another pill, working out, meditation, and whatnot, but when the tasks is complete and you are living your daily life, if you’re not at peace, what your view isn’t working. All things are pointers, but where the misdirection is in thinking the pointers are the answers. The answers are always within, you just need to make sure the tools you’re using are pointing to a definitive view that’s truly beneficial…

No comments:

Post a Comment