A Blooming Flower-A Poem

A Blooming Flower

I am a Blooming Flower, who has an inherent power,
To be joyous and evoke joy, from each of its beholder,
I bloom each morning, in full and fresh beauty,
Spreading my fragrance and opening my coffers of nectar, as my duty.
The little honey bees flutter around me, sucking the nectar,
with copious satisfaction and trust, that this is where, they get life and are the only benefactor.
Of what the I have to offer, 
Little do they know, that they are actually proving to be the source of further sustenence,
For my future existence!

 I am a Flower, who blooms despite anything that happens in this otherwise unruly world.
Which is full of pollution and end number toxicities in the Air, but, this is just one problem in my hold,
Each day I bloom and evoke a smile from my beholder,
A beholder, who is wrought with end number of struggles and issues in his life, with no breather.
I do a service to that beholder, by atleast giving him a chance to smile, in the midst,
Of a rat race, where he is constantly grappling with Life and its machinations and he has no time to relax and smile in the midst,

My existence and my very growth and the fact, that I bloom everyday, despite trying circumstances,
Is a miracle!
Its the joy and life force, that I carry within, the power of Nature, which pushes me to bloom each day is something, through which, I would like to set an example,
To my beholder, whom I adore to the core,
I would like to give him a message, that take a cue from my Life and understand from your hearts galore,
That,smile and bloom, no matter what happens in your Life and rise so high in your Life, so that anyone, who comes in contact with you also smiles, whenever he beholds you.

Life is beautiful and Nature is abound with endless examples of different components of Nature which are unchangeable and constant, no matter what,
Its the continuity and constant of stability, which is inherent to Nature,
Every human should learn from Nature, how to be stable and rely on their Life force, for inner strength and be joyous and serene, in their state of Life, as Life isn't easy even for me, so how can it for you, 
But I keep Blooming each day and spread joy and beauty, no matter what, so, you can also do the same, no matter what,

Bloom as I do, each day and feel the joy within, then you can spread the joy to your counterparts, 
Then you can act a source of joy for others and make them also feel the joy within,
Constancy and sustenence is the key, as wavering is easy,but permenance and consistence is difficutl but not unacheivable,
If I can bloom despite all the odds, then even you can try to be joyous despite all odds,
Live life to the fullest and enjoy it, with full mirth and most of all spread the joy, 
To others, who are still caught in the mesh of the adversities of Life and make them understand, as to how important it is to be happy and how it is of paramount importance to maintain that happiness as a constant state of life!

Bloom in your Life, as I do, full of Joy, Always and perpetually,constantly you can do it, if you try,its not difficult.   




No comments:

Post a Comment