Camouflaged Void

The Conditioned Mind creates a lie camouflaged as a void, this void is a lack of love. Until this is realized, one will constantly need to reach for something to try and fill this camouflaged void even though it doesn’t truly exist…

For many years I had a camouflaged void in me that was created from a lack of love. That’s why I constantly reached for things to fill it, but I have since come to understand this. This camouflaged void isn’t a true void at all, it’s emptiness; this emptiness is the essence of love. It’s where life truly happens when one is busy making other plans. By not understanding this, I spent most of my life trying to fill a camouflaged void with whatever I could get my hands on. This is an endless list as to what can be used, so each individual has to investigate for themselves what that is. It’s ironic though because now most of my life is spent in the space that for so long was camouflaged as a void; the truth of this has been revealed to me.

This camouflaged void is the reason why anyone reaches for anything or wants life to be different. If this was understood for what it truly was, humanity would be much different because contentment would be the way of the world. The void is a camouflaged lie of the Conditioned Mind and it keeps one constantly needing the present moment to be different, so it keeps you reaching to fill it. This will need to be understood if the reaching is to ever end. When it is understood, the camouflaged void transforms to love because the present moment doesn’t need to be different. When the present moment doesn’t need to be different, life reveals its true essence which doesn’t ever need to be filled with anything because the camouflaged void is seen for the lie that it is…

No comments:

Post a Comment