Worldly Noise

Make a stand for what’s in your heart. Bow down to no one. Idolize no one or no thing. Listen to your heart, and let it be your guide. Ignore the noise of the world because that’s all it is…

No one can rightfully judge you. Most people can’t even rightfully judge themselves. “Put no stock in what others say and what others say will have no stock”. If things are ever going to change in your life, the noise that goes on between your ears has to be exposed for what it is; pure utter nonsense. Live now and forever hold your peace because now is the only place you will ever have peace to hold.

We all have feet of clay, not because we want to, but because very few understand the worldly noise of the Conditioned Mind and how they are in its grip. I will never back down from what I know to be true. Whether others see what I see makes no difference. It matters little what happens to me, it matters less what others think. I only say this because it matters little what I think, so if I don’t take what I think seriously, I certainly am not going take what others think seriously. The story of what life is about is made up. No one can claim to truly know what it’s about; life is too complex to know. The pea brain mind will make noise about some nonsense, most minds have not evolved enough to truly have answers. A lot is known intellectually from our head, but we don’t know diddly when it comes to living from the heart. Until this is understood, one will be controlled by the Conditioned Mind and remain in the prison of worldly noise…

No comments:

Post a Comment