True Guidance

Our true guidance is from the Universe. If you think it’s something else, you will probably run around in circles because that’s how the guidance of the world works…

It seems to me that my life has been a preparation that has led me to this exact moment. Growing up I always had these feelings of not quite belonging to any particular group of friends. I seemed to bounce from group to group until I settled with the so called, social outcast, the loners, the people who drunk excessively. I was always looking for things to be different, but I never understood why. This urge to find my place in life, was all part of my preparation. Without this I would have never learned what has led me to this moment. I would probably still be alive, but my usefulness to the humanity would be much different.

This path of preparation has had more downs than I care to remember, but they were all part the process of shaping me to be the useful being I am today; this is what my preparation was for. None of this had to do with me personally, but it has everything to do with my usefulness to other people. This usefulness is manifested as the love I was always searching for. This is what anyone who has had this urging and tried to satisfy it with some kind of substance or object from the outside is reaching for. Although the preparation doesn’t seem like it is something that I would have ever chosen, it was necessary to get to a place of unconditional usefulness. When we rightly relate ourselves to the Universe, the Universe becomes our guide. If not, we will always have an urge, we will always be looking, and we will always be guide-less because we will always be going in circles…

No comments:

Post a Comment