Non-Attachment Peace

The only way you will ever be truly at peace is without the attachment that something other than this moment will provide peace. When this is understood so too will your peace be understood…

Everyone has attachment, no one goes through life without it, but attachment isn’t the real issue, the issues arise when the attachment becomes your controlling energy. A few years ago my mom was sick so I wrote the story of my mom not doing well. How it affected me is how I could have made it into an attachment, but there wasn’t attachment, I understood it was just what was happening. Since there are five siblings in my family, we all have a different attachment to my mom, none were the right or wrong one, they were just what each of us perceived.

Here’s why the controlling energy of attachment creates an issue. Someone posted how happy they were that in a few days they were going on vacation; this means right now they’re not happy. Although this seems innocent, it’s not because this simple statement blocks out truly living life and being at peace with what’s here now. This is the issue attachments energy creates, it doesn’t allow you to be with the fullness of the life you’re actually living in this moment. It’s always the attachment to this or that; fill in your own attachment. I will be at peace when, whatever is added is the attachment energy that’s blocking your peace. The only way you will ever truly be at peace is without the attachment that something other than this moment will provide peace; when this is understood so will your non-attachment peace be understood…

No comments:

Post a Comment