Guiding Energy

Directing energy to provide guidance so others can find their way is important, but when the energy is only directed for one specific path, it loses its effectiveness…

There’s no such thing as one way to wake up from the sleep of willful ignorance. It’s just about impossible to see exactly what energy another person experiences because no one goes down the same exact road in the waking up process. I find it quite amusing the way some people project their waking up process as being the only way. This is not to say this isn’t the way it is for that person, but that’s their experience and it’s very unlikely that two people let alone many travel the same road to waking up. I know for me I just point people to look inward so the can come to their own conclusion to finding what will provide them their peace. I seriously doubt that anyone went through exactly what I did to get to the place I’m in now, so why would I expect anyone to see things as I do.

I’ve found there are as many roads to peace as there people looking for it; none of them are wrong. I don’t know and don’t really care what road one travels, it’s not my place to judge. Although I understand the conditioning in place is in control, I really find it funny when someone goes against what someone else says just because it’s different from what they are saying. To me the bottom line is to respect everyone, even if their way is not something I’ve experienced. The only reason someone shares something is because it’s what’s in place. It’s not for me to judge it just because it’s different than what I’ve come to learn. It’s up to me to watch my own tongue and make sure my own house is in order, as this will be the energy that others may be guided by…

No comments:

Post a Comment