Awareness Opportunities

The more awareness you have for life the more life cooperates with you. This doesn’t mean everything will always go your way, but what occurs is the opportunity for you to cooperate with what happens increases…

Life will occur whether there’s awareness of what’s happening or not. What awareness affords a person is the opportunity for a different reaction to what arises and thus a different outcome. It’s a given that what arises arises, there’s not much that can be done in that regard, but its effect presents different opportunities. Years ago there weren’t many opportunities for my reactions to be different. They were all based in a very limiting self-serving perspective; this was just the way I was conditioned. I wouldn’t have allowed anyone to do half the things I did to myself, but yet because I didn’t have any awareness of them, destructive reactions were normal for me. Without awareness of the conditioning in place, the opportunity for anything to be different was non existent…

Although today life is still life and what arises, arises, without the self-serving view not being as prevalent as it once was, it has opened up so many more opportunities in my life. What’s truly beautiful about this is my destructive reactions have lessened on their own. Being aware of the way you react to what happens is where opportunities to be different arise from. Without awareness you‘re limited of reaching your full potential. The more you’re in harmony with life the more life cooperates with you. This doesn’t mean everything will be perfect and go your way, but the imperfections (only because of a self-serving view) won’t limit your opportunities…

No comments:

Post a Comment