Ego Creates Itself

There's no harmony when the egos energy is running the show and simply put without harmony we have everyone going in different directions trying to attain a certain selfish status...

Nothing really means all that much in the grand scheme of life when it comes to achieving a certain status in our society, not that there's anything wrong with this, but it doesn't equate to anything except to the egos energy. This energy is what actually makes the ego what it is; it creates itself. When ego energy is embraced, it creates an I am special aura or a look at me persona, but the truth of the matter is, when it's time to leave this world, nothing is taken with you. I've learned one very important lesson in my life and that is my life has nothing to do with me, I say this in the sense of what any life is all about. Life itself doesn't really care what occurs, it’s the ego that makes it important by the story it creates of "I". It attaches to “I” and adds all kinds of things that creates a look at me persona. A celebrity status goes to most people's head, but it doesn’t really mean anything. Just loving and keeping things in their proper perspective is what gets it done for me, with the "it" being a level of quietness that doesn't need an ego story to be.

Anything added to life doesn't really enhance it in any way. Being with life as it is and not needing it to be of a certain status is so much more beneficial as an energy than putting out ego energy. So much of the ego energy is reinforced by the things of”I” and it's why the world is the way it is. The ego can't exist without a certain energy that feeds it and without awareness of this, just by the design of idolizing, the egos energy is constantly reinforced. I'm right and you are wrong energy is also the kind of energy that's in place and it makes for many ego charged situations. There's no harmony when the egos energy is running the show and simply put without harmony we have everyone going in different directions trying to attain a certain selfish status...

No comments:

Post a Comment