More Than Enough

When what you have is more than enough, it’s because of the love of your own heart, but when you are given love from another, it opens up a beauty to life that can only be seen through the eyes of their love.

We can give endless amounts of love which is beautiful in itself, and I have found that no love is needed in return to experience this beauty, but when love is returned it actually puts you on another plane. Not a magical or mystical one, but one where there’s a sense of peace and contentment that nothing of the material plane can provide. About ten years ago I was shown love from the Universe that I still don’t fully understand, and if that was all I ever got that would be enough, but I’ve been given so much more and it’s because of the people who are a part of my social media network and the people who are physically in my life. I write because of what was revealed to me and the way it has opened my heart is not something I can take credit for. This doesn’t mean confrontation with people doesn’t happen, but I’ve learned to give it a try and rectify it. If there’s persistence in the confrontation, I will simply drop it and move on. I will always attempt to convey the message revealed to me in a loving way, but sometimes it’s just not received with love. I know it’s because not everyone is in the same place or sees things the same.

I don’t really concern myself too much with this mostly because I’m not here to convince anyone of anything. I know there just will not be a connection with everyone, but for those who there is a connection with, it is simply beautiful. Having relationships with people was never my forte, but it is now something I cherish. I have experienced so much love in my life and it’s a direct result of who is in my life. This starts with my wife, family, friends, work associates and goes all the way to the last person I talked to on FB messenger who I just met. My part is to love. Some people still annoy me as I’m not perfect, but the love I’ve been given as a result of the love the Universe has shown me has made every article, every phone call, even every confrontation worth it, and even though I don’t need anything different than what it is as what I have now is more than enough, because of all of you, I see a beauty of life that can only be seen through the eyes of your love that’s given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment