Fabricated Truth

Events based in fabrications can’t be fixed with the same fabrications. It’s not that truth has to be known to change this, but the fabrications will have to become known if they’re to cease blocking truth…

It’s difficult to explain truth because there are so many fabrications of what it is. Instead of trying to prove what truth is, let’s explore where the fabrication is. A fabrication is something that has no real facts to it. Fabrications aren’t factual, the usually made up by the fabricator to suit some sort of belief. When I’m asked if I believe in God, I answer that I believe in the experience of what I know as factual. That’s why I share only what has been experienced. I don’t see the benefit of making up a fabricated story about something to suit a mind made need. In my case I know love is more beneficial than hate so I learn what fabrications block me from living my (factual) life so it’s of maximum benefit to myself and to all beings. Truth will be known when your fabrications are understood.

The biggest fabrication in place is that material possessions will satisfy you, this is reinforced everyday. It’s a fabrication which is at the core of our entire misaligned society. It creates all our issues as a society. Everyone claims to know what truth is, no facts, just their truth. Politicians create fabricated problems to fix them with fabricated solutions. The entire entertainment and sports industry does this to create them and us; this creates separation in our society not unity. There’s also the fabricated lie of social and career status. Fabrication after fabrication, and what happens to a society when this is its base, it becomes a fabricated society. Not because we want it to, and not because we can’t know the truth, but simple because we don’t understand the fabrications in place…

No comments:

Post a Comment