Divine Light Within

A person doesn’t wake up because something from the outside is shaken, it occurs because the divine light within awakens; everyone has this light within…

When a person has an awakening, they wake up from their divine light being turned off and unaware of what truth is. When this first occurs what has happened isn’t truly realized. For me, I knew something happened because my view of life changed, but I didn’t know what it meant. I did know for the first time in my life I was going to be okay. I didn’t wake up because something from the outside shook me, I woke up because I discovered the divine light within that I already possessed. I didn’t know the value of this at first, as a matter of fact I didn’t know I had this divine light in my heart. Even when some do become slightly aware of this, it could very easily be mistaken for an ordinary event. As I look back throughout my life, I had an inkling this divine lght existed, but it was dismissed as just being nonsense. Because of this I kept looking for what was already in me.

Nothing is given to us from the outside that the inside doesn’t already have in its possession, but because of the conditioning in place, there’s no awareness of this. Obviously we’re not talking about material possessions, I’m strictly talking about the divine light of love that we all possess. This is worth more than all the possessions of the world, and it’s also the thing most readily available to everyone. It’s just that the conditioning in place keeps one looking for their light out there somewhere when all along you already have what you’re looking for…

No comments:

Post a Comment