Blindly Conditioned

When you’re blindly under the control of a Conditioned Mind you behave in ways not because it’s the way you want to be, it’s because it’s the way it has to be…

It was a lack of understanding of my blindness that caused me to remain unaware of the control my mind had over me. I wasn’t aware of how my mind was blindly conditioned to self serve. The problem with this blind conditioning is it causes your own demise because destructiveness is disguised as pleasure. This pleasure is pursued by many to their death. It was pursued by me in this way and I was at its mercy. It said to me to use drugs, alcohol, gambling, womanizing, lying, cheating, stealing and so on. This is how the blind conditioning is reinforced daily by many; there are those who are fortunate to wake up and see this at a young age.

The way I was blindly conditioned wasn’t the fault of anything in particular. It happened indirectly by the loveless distractions influencing my life which molded me to behave in the ways my blindness dictated. This was not because this is how I wanted to be, but by not understanding blindness this is the way I had to be. You cannot behave in any other way except in the way you have been blindly conditioned. Change the blindness and change your entire existence, or not and remain blind. The value of not being blind is in the understanding there’s nowhere else to turn but inward; not to God, support groups, therapy, self help books, positive thinking, and so on. What I learned is when blind conditioning is understood, it’s no longer in control. I also learned its control slowly dissipates as discipline is developed; the mind actually slows down. Once this slowing occurs, the possibilities are endless because the distractions that keep you blindly conditioned are revealed. With this understanding of what you’re truly up against, you’re able to develop the discipline necessary so the blind conditioning eventually falls away…

No comments:

Post a Comment