Inward Direction

Our answers are always inward, you just need to make sure you’re heading in an inward direction so what you’re doing is a benefit to your life and the life of others…

Looking back I can see I had an inward direction which I wanted my life to go when I begin the study of my own mind. There weren’t any lofty goals to achieve anything or to make my life about something in particular. All that was wanted was a direction providing a peace that eluded me for most of my life; my direction became inward. This is still my direction today, but because one is on a so called spiritual path that doesn’t make the direction you’re heading automatically beneficial. I did things for years that I was told were right and it turned out not to be so beneficial; these things actually kept me in bondage. What I do today is beneficial, and how I know this is because my direction is inward and I’m at peace and don’t have a real desire for anything else. I have passion in my heart for things, but not an aching because I need this moment to be different. I’m not looking for anything, that’s how I know the direction is beneficial.

You may be reading all the books, quoting all the right people, and putting all your energy into that direction. The question to ask yourself is can you stop it all and still be at peace? If not your direction is only being used as a distraction. I was distracted for forty nine years so I know what I’m talking about. If you’re not at peace, your direction isn’t inward. All things are pointers, but the misdirection is in thinking the pointers are the answers. The answers are always inward, you just need to make sure you’re heading in an inward direction so what you do is beneficial to your life and the life of all beings…

No comments:

Post a Comment