God Energy Within

A person doesn’t wake up because something from the outside shakes them, it occurs because the God energy within awakens; everyone has this energy within…

When a person has an awakening it’s from their God energy within. They wake up from being asleep and unaware of what truth is. When this first occurs the implications of what has happened aren’t truly realized. In my own case I knew something happened because my view of life changed, but I didn’t know what it meant. I did know for the first time in my life that I was going to be okay. I likened this awakening as though I was dead spiritually, but I had God in my heart that I wasn’t aware of. I didn’t wake up because something from the outside shook me, I woke up because I discovered God energy within that I already possessed. I didn’t know the value of this at first, as a matter of fact I didn’t even know I had this God energy in my heart. Even when some do become slightly aware of it, it very easily could be mistaken for an ordinary event; for me life was this way for many many years. As I look back throughout my life, I had an inkling this God energy existed, but it was dismissed as being nonsense. Because of this I kept looking for what was already in me.

Nothing is given to us from the outside that the inside doesn’t already have in its possession, but because of the conditioning in place, there’s no awareness of this. Obviously we’re not talking material possessions, I’m strictly talking about the energy of love that we all possess. This is worth more than anything in the world and it’s also the thing most readily available to everyone, it’s just that the conditioning in place keeps one looking for their answers out there when all along you already have what you’re looking for…

No comments:

Post a Comment