Nobody Looking Integrity

Nobody looking integrity means what you do when nobody’s looking is the same as what you do when someone is watching. If this isn’t the level of your integrity, it’s because there’s a lack of self honesty…

One way to the purification of the mind and heart is to develop integrity. Here’s one definition of integrity “the quality of being honest” to me this is about self honesty because when I’m truly honest with me, there’s no way I can be dishonest with anyone else. I’ve learned a lot about self honesty in the last thirteen years and it’s something that eluded me for most of my life. Honesty isn’t about what I present to the world, it’s about what is done behind closed doors. The world is easily fooled because of the conditioning in place, but what does it matter if one gains the whole world, but loses themselves.

Integrity is a huge hurdle in breaking the chains of the Conditioned Mind, without it truth cannot be revealed. If I don’t know what blocks me from the purification of the mind and heart, the blocks remain, and without establishing what I call “nobody looking integrity” one remains stuck in their old habits because there’s no room for anything new. Certain things trigger certain thoughts and if those thoughts are attached to, it’s usually because one’s integrity has been compromised. Although there’s no right or wrong in this it does make someone do something behind closed doors that they wouldn’t necessarily do if someone was watching; as always investigate this for yourself.

Only to yourself is honesty necessary because it’s only yourself that will keep you from the purification of your mind and heart. This self honestly is tied in with loving yourself; when you’re honest with yourself you’re truly loving yourself because you’re making room for the mind to expand. This allows for the integrity to do what you do when nobody’s looking just as you do in front of others. Difficult yes, but only because “nobody looking integrity” isn’t the level of honesty that’s in place…

No comments:

Post a Comment