Conditioned Mind Bondage

Peace is the natural process of awareness because when you’re aware of the bondage the Conditioned Mind creates, the bondage loses its control and falls away as peace naturally takes its place…

If you always have to do something this is because of the unawareness of how the Conditioned Mind holds you in bondage. Without awareness you won’t be able to apply the brakes and stop doing so the bondage of your conditioning will remain in place. This bondage of the Conditioned Mind will not be seen by a mind that’s attached to it. I woke up this morning and my postings for the day were done because I did it at night, so my mind began to look for something to do. This is the value of awareness because instead of blindly following the nonsense of doing, I was able to take a breath which immediately stopped the bondage energy needing to do something. You cannot put a price tag on this awareness because life is so much different then when it’s in bondage to the Conditioned Mind.

Do this, do that, look over there, if only, I should’ve, I wish, I want, I need, why did I do that, these is just some of the bondage of the Conditioned Mind which literally wrecks havoc on life. Without awareness this havoc is the bondage energy of life and unfortunately this is the energy of most lives. What makes this so damaging is because most people are oblivious that the bondage exist so it’s bondage after bondage. When there’s awareness of the bondage you can say stop, this immediately transforms your energy from needing to do something to peace. Peace is the natural process of awareness because when you’re aware of the bondage of your Conditioned Mind it loses its control as the need to do something falls away and peace naturally arises…

No comments:

Post a Comment