Truth of What Is

The main thing to understand about truth is this, it will be revealed when there isn’t a story needed to define what is seen nor is it the result of any doing on your part; truth arises from the stillness of what is…

I spent forty nine years of my life searching for something, but I never really knew what I was looking for. Today I understand what I was looking for was truth, but it’s not the made up truth mostly used by people to make themselves feel better, it’s a truth that arises when the mind settles. This is difficult to grasp because of the way one is conditioned to understand what truth is. Truth can’t realistically be defined, once it’s defined it’s made up. Truth is truth as love is love, no definition truly defines these; they’re basically one in the same.

Truth isn’t revealed by a doing or making up a story of what it is, it’s only revealed when the mind settles. In this settling what was previously hidden by conditioned mind distractions becomes known, but not known in the sense where it needs to be defined. I don’t know what happened to me thirteen years ago, but I began noticing the lies that I lived by and the more awareness there was of them the more peace I experienced in my life. The more peace there is in my life, the less stories (lies) have to be made up to live by. Although I never tell anyone how to live, I know the way I write is bold to some people because of the directness. A person’s ego will not relinquish its control without a fight so someone’s view of me really isn’t about me; when the ego sees something as a threat to its very existence it acts accordingly. The main thing to understand about truth is it will be revealed when there isn’t a story needed to define it nor is it the result of any doing on your part; it arises from the stillness of what is…

No comments:

Post a Comment