Mind Noise

Mind noise exist because it’s what’s there. Attachment gives it the needed energy so it responds accordingly, but when one is present the mind is still as the noise subsides on its own…

I woke up very early today and almost instantly like on automatic pilot, my mind wanted to make this a problem; the noise started. There wasn’t any reason for the noise except that my mind wanted to convince me that either “I” should be sleeping or “I” should be thinking about how to solve the worlds problems. At the very least “I” should be thinking about my day ahead and solving all my own problems, but instead of feeding into this energy, I just stayed present with the awareness of the noise.

Being awake regardless of the time isn’t good or bad, or even a problem, it’s just what was happening at that moment. My mind was noisy and just responding to what was there. A present moment anchor was established and there was this awareness of being awake which isn’t a problem unless it made into one. So by being aware of this and establishing a present moment anchor the mind simply settled and the noise subsided on its own…

No comments:

Post a Comment