Attachments Draw

Whatever you’re drawn towards if it’s attached to this will be what causes your suffering. We are the creators of our world and the more draw there is to attach to something the more of a struggle there is with life…

It amazes me to watch how much draw there is when something grabs hold of me, and the more attached I am the more I’m drawn in and held in captivity to the thing. I have come a long way in the letting go process, this is measured is by how often there’s attachment to something and how long it takes to snap out of it; it’s also very important not to get attached to non attachment. Most of why there’s reactions to things is because of the development of the squirrel cage mind. It can be difficult to accept this at times, but if this is truly understood there is no difficulty at all.

A lot of people question my writings, and that’s their attachments draw. I put myself out there, but I write what happened to me and I do not profess to know what’s best for anyone else but me; for me that even comes into question at times, lol. Everyone will do as their attachment draws them in, even to the point that it causes their own suffering. I don’t want to suffer through my attachments draw and if this is to be so I need to find in me what the cause of suffering is. I‘m not telling anyone to attach to anything written. I know a freedom from attachment was revealed to me that was never there before; how this has come about is what I write about, nothing more. Whether it’s for you is not up to me, that is up to the attachment that draws you in…

No comments:

Post a Comment