Life Just Is

Only the Conditioned Mind needs to create a meaning for life. In the space of stillness everything just is and it’s clear that the meaning of life is to just live with whatever’s there, without the need to create a meaning…

I have often stated when I began this part of my life thirteen years ago, it was with one thing in mind and that was to find a way to bring peace into my life. It has pretty much remained this way, but it seems to be naturally going in a deeper direction of what’s best for humanity. Our stories become our prisons and I carefully watch how the mind at least mine, wants to make life have some sort of meaning. Created meanings are plentiful, but they’re all just stories; when the mind settles this is seen. What’s happening to me now is I care more for humanity than I do myself, but not in the way where it’s my meaning to save humanity…

What I mean by “it’s just what’s there“ is I don’t think about what I do, it’s simply a part of me. It’s just like the first forty nine years of my life were lived to satisfy my “I Self” without much thought of anything else; this was done because that’s what was there. You will do what you do because of what’s in place and until this is realized a true meaning will never be understood because a created one will always be needed; that’s just the way the Conditioned Mind operates. When the mind quiets no labels need be applied to life, only the Conditioned Mind needs to apply labels and create a meaning. In the space of stillness everything just is and it becomes clear that the meaning of life is to just live with whatever’s there; without the need to create a meaning…

No comments:

Post a Comment