I AM Completeness

Attach to nothing and nothing will be needed. Imagine that, not needing anything to be complete simply because through understanding I AM your completeness already is…

Without looking inward being aware of how not create stories will not occur. This writing is a story of how not to create stories, but the awareness of why it’s written helps to minimize the attachment to it so thus once it’s written it‘s complete. All stories end or not depending on how “I“ relates to it. The more “I” needs it, the more it’s attached to and the more of a story is created. No “I” attachment, no “I” needed story, no “I” needed story, no “I” incompleteness, so all you are left with is the completeness of I AM, not the story, but the actual reality of I AM.

Story after story of “I” is created… the story of how “I” feel, or the story of my book, or my life’s story, every life is an endless book of “I” stories, that is until one becomes aware the “I” story teller and the “I” story are one in the same. Being with I AM instead of a created story will be the most difficult thing you will ever do in life; just be in the silence of I AM. Attach to nothing and nothing will be needed. Imagine that, not needing anything to be complete with the understanding your completeness already is. It‘s right here within your grasp, but you will never truly be aware of it until you realize it’s not a story that you are grasping for, it’s learning to simply be with I AM…

No comments:

Post a Comment