Opinionated Delusions

We are all from the same energy. Even if you were from another planet it would still be the energy of the Universe. When you lose focus of this you become an individual and form your opinions…

If you choose to live a life of opinions that’s your choice. Yesterday’s post was to point out how the burden of a conditioned opinion weighs heavily on you and blocks you from the love that’s in your heart. It was not written to tell anyone how to live their life, that’s not why I write. How someone chooses to live has nothing to do with me. If what I write resonates with you, so be it, if not simply move on. What I write is strictly from my experience as I was opinionated for many many years. Whether it is agreed with has nothing to do with me. What I see is what I write. If you don’t see what I see you won’t understand what I write. There is nothing right or wrong with this, it’s just the way it is.

We are all an extension of Universal Consciousness, that’s factual not an opinion. There’s no difference in any of us, we are from the same energy. It’s when you lose your focus of this that you become an individual and form your opinions. Our unity comes from understanding this. When you form your opinions, ideas, beliefs, concepts, and whatnot, you form an individuality which causes you to miss the mark of Universal Love. This is the truth I spoke of yesterday. It’s not my truth, but the truth of existence; Universal Love. There’s no interpretation needed here, love is simply love. If you wish to form an interpretation or opinion of love that’s up to you, but when the mind settles Universal Love becomes your life’s base; there are no opinions or interpretations needed. Learn to live life as it is, the life of Universal Love. Form any opinion you like, but it will not be a benefit to you because it’s self serving. As a matter of fact it will only be a burden which weighs heavily on you and blocks you from the love that is in your own heart…check it…

No comments:

Post a Comment