Majestic Energy

Humanity’s energy is from the thought realm which attaches you to the world. As long as one is controlled by their thoughts, majestic energy can’t be primary regardless of the beliefs or concepts being held onto.

The more thoughts are held onto, the less majestic energy there will be as primary in one’s life. This is why humanity is in its current state and until this is realized individually and as a whole, things will not only remain as they are, they will get worse. I know this was the way I was until I learned why I acted the way that I did. I never understood resentment, greed, hate, jealousy or the outright deluded view of life I had. I couldn’t see the majesty that was in my heart because of all the conditioning that was in place. This blocked me from the majesty of life and as long as my thoughts were held onto this was never going to be seen.

The block to life’s majesty is also the block to one’s own majesty. Majestic energy doesn’t arise from certain beliefs and concepts, it arises from silence. It’s a shame that this isn’t understood because humanity would be so much different, we would be falling over each other in the majesty of love instead of harming each other in the name of religion or whatever else is believed to be right. There’s so much resentment and hate carried around that arises from within; it’s one’s own energy. This energy causes much harm to others, but it causes the most damage to the one who it arises from; this is mostly missed and not understood. This energy is from the thought realm which attaches to the world, and as long as one is controlled by their thoughts, the majesty of love can’t be the primary energy of life regardless of what belief or concept is being held onto.

No comments:

Post a Comment