A Useful Direction

Providing a direction so others can find their way is important, but when the direction is used to only provide one specific path, it loses its usefulness…

There’s no such thing as only one direction to wake up from the sleep of unconsciousness. It’s just about impossible to see exactly what another person experiences because no one goes in the same exact direction in the waking up process. It’s quite amusing the way some people project their waking up direction as being the only way. This is not to say this isn’t the direction for that person, but that’s their experience, and it’s very unlikely that two people let alone many go in the same direction to wake up. I know for me I just try to direct people inward so they can come to their own conclusion in finding their way to peace. I seriously doubt that anyone went through exactly what I did to get to the place I’m in now, so why would I expect anyone to see my direction as I do.

One FB site always talks about there not being a self as if this is the only direction one can experience peace. Many others use religion as a direction. I’ve found there are as many directions to peace as there are people traveling, and none of them are wrong. I don’t really concern myself in the direction one is headed as it’s not my place to judge. Although I understand the Conditioned Mind, I find it amusing when someone adamantly goes against someone else’s direction. To me the bottom line is to use a direction that shows love and respect to everyone. The only reason someone shares anything is because they’re going in the direction that’s in place. It’s not up to me to judge it, but it is up to me to watch my own direction, and make sure it’s loving so others may see it as useful…

No comments:

Post a Comment