Guiding Light

Being a light to provide a path so others can find their way is important, but when the light is only lit to shine a specific path, it loses its guiding effect.

There’s no such thing as one way to wake up from the sleep of unconsciousness and it’s just about impossible to see exactly what another person experiences because no one travels the same exact road in the waking up process. I find it quite amusing the way some people project their waking up process as being the way it is. This is not to say this isn’t the way it is for that person, but that’s their experience and it’s very unlikely that two people let alone many travel the same road to waking up. I know for me I just try to show people to look inward so the can come to their own conclusion to finding what will provide them their peace. I seriously doubt that anyone went through exactly what I did to get to the place I’m in now so why would I expect anyone to see things as I do.

I’ve found there are as many roads to peace as there people traveling and none of them are wrong. I don’t know and don’t really care what road one travels, it’s not my place to judge. Although I understand the conditioning in place is in control, I really find it funny when someone goes against what someone says because “they put it out there so it’s fair game.” To me the bottom line is to show love and respect to everyone, even if their way is not something I’ve experienced. The only reason someone shares something is because it’s what’s in place, and its not up to me to judge it because it’s “out there” but it is up to me to watch my own tongue and make sure it’s not forked, as this will only dim the light that others may be guided by…

No comments:

Post a Comment