No Life Without Love

Any life based in “I” is for the most part void of love which is a major stumbling block and although you may be alive, there is no life without love…

I often write articles that I claim are about truth, but what is this truth of existence that I often write about and how does it manifest in my day to day living? First and foremost it the total opposite of the way my life was viewed for forty nine years. Without knowing it a base of “I” was developed which my entire existence revolved around. The Twelve Step Program I attended in 1987 has principles in place to see this, but it was missed so as a result my life remained a struggle. Even though I was abstinent of alcohol and drugs for years I remained entrapped to my “I” which caused many issues for me and those around me. Any life based in “I” is for the most part void of love and this was a major stumbling block in my life. ALTHOUGH ONE MY BE ALIVE, THERE IS NO LIFE WITHOUT LOVE. It’s also the reason our precious world is the way it is.

In 2005 I my started abusing pain medication, but I stopped in 2007 and when I did it became clear to me what I had previously missed that led me to reaching outside myself for answers. It was this realization of knowing that my “I” was my problem that turned on my inner light. On one of my sitting occasions I experienced a deep presence within and knew I had found a real answer. It wasn’t of the white light variety, but I knelt in prayer for a period of time in this presence. For the first time in my life I was free without a need to use anything. This became my foundation, my center, and it is the cornerstone of my life today…

No comments:

Post a Comment