Unconscious Suffering

Everyone has the love in their heart to be free of their unconsciousness, but because it’s not understood how harmful the unconsciousness truly is, one gets locked in creating their own suffering…

The conditioned mind unconsciousness is diabolical. It’s so cunning that it will make you prefer suffering over peace. It’s so sly and it will use every trick known to keep you from looking inward. It uses beliefs and concepts to hold you in bondage to its lies. Although I know I can’t change anyone I will continue to share what my experience has revealed about this. I love all beings, but I don’t love the unconsciousness in place; I understand how diabolical it truly is. It will tell you to remain selfish and hold onto the unconscious self. When I respond to someone it’s never about the person, it’s always about the unconsciousness. Unconscious energy is selfish and when one says something like I don’t want to be fixed, it’s not the person, it’s the unconsciousness in place making one say that. Everyone truly has the love in their heart to be free of their unconsciousness, but because it’s not understood how harmful and diabolical it truly is, it remains in control.

It breaks my heart to see a person unconsciously reinforce their own suffering, but there’s only so much one can do. I understand it’s just the unconsciousness in place, but the selfish energy it locks one into is harmful to all humanity. This isn’t even a choice and I get that, but it doesn’t stop compassion from arising for those who remain in their own created suffering. When someone says they’re in the process, they are, but unfortunately if it’s the unconscious process it’s a process of suffering. I can’t sit back and remain idle when I see this and although I know one will do what they do, when its seen a life is controlled by unconsciousness it breaks my heart because it locks one into creating their own suffering…

No comments:

Post a Comment