Being With What's There

Only the Conditioned Mind needs to create a reason for existence. In the space of stillness everything just is and it’s clear that the reason you exist is to just be with whatever’s there without the need to create one… When I began this part of my life thirteen years ago, it was with one thing in mind and that was to find a way to bring peace into my life. It has pretty much remained this way, but it seems to be naturally going to a deeper place of doing what’s beneficial for humanity. Our stories become our prisons and I carefully watch how my mind always wants to crate a reason for existence, these reasons are plentiful, but they’re all just stories and when the mind settles this is seen. This is what’s happening now, I care more for humanity than I do myself, but not in the way where there’s a reason to save humanity; just being with what’s there. What I mean by it’s just being with what’s there is I don’t think about it, what’s there is just a part of life. It’s just like the first forty nine years of my life, it was lived to satisfy my “I self” without much thought of anything else, this was done because that’s what was there. One will do what they do because of the conditioning in place and until this is realized the reason you exist will never be understood because a created one will always be needed; that’s just the way the Conditioned Mind operates. When the mind quiets no labels need be applied to life, only the Conditioned Mind needs to apply labels and create a reason for existence. In the space of stillness everything just is and it becomes clear that the reason why you exist is to just be with whatever’s there, without the need to create a reason why you exist…

No comments:

Post a Comment