Seen As Never Before

When there’s a view in place that sees things as they are without any associated attachments to I, it opens you up to a totally different way to experience life like never before… The view one has of life determines what is seen and how life is processed. The most common view in the one that uses objects and holds onto them in association with one’s created identity. What happens with this view is it goes through the senses and everything is associated with I as I becomes the base of the view. With this association a limit is created because a labeled identity is attached to with what is seen; everything is processed as an object in some way. This is one of the reasons things are never seen as they truly are because there’s always an attached label associated with I. When I stopped sheep walking, the labeling of objects stopped because there was no association to I; the usual limit wasn’t applied and lo and behold there was an experience like never before. This is what happens when the view in place just sees things as they are without attachment and association to I. Obviously seeing things as they are will take some time to view life in this way, but the more it happens the more you will experience life like never before. It’s unfortunate sense object associated attachment is so limiting because it’s the usual way of the Conditioned Mind; most people are unaware of it. That is until now because my article is shining a light on this for all to see. This seeing things as they are view is how I’m able to write 2,300 consecutive articles. I’m not special because of this, I’ve just been afforded the luxury of now having a view in place that doesn’t limit my creativity. This is the view that allows for experiences as never before and it’s now a view available to all…

No comments:

Post a Comment