Life as it is now

Life is very settled and enjoyable at present. After a host of issues and setbacks, I have finally emerged victorious and found immense satisfaction in defeating the most powerful weakness of mine and that was that I had zero tolerance to pain.
I went through a long long phase of immense pain in my knees and through it all I was brave a strong and always felt that this has come at a time when my kids needed me the most. I am thankful to God for everything, for giving me the strength to bear the pain and finally emerge painless after bearing with so much.
I am at peace with myself as well, as I am not restless anymore. I have found peace with the thought that someone loves me alot and I am special to someone.
This is the most satisfying period of time of my life,

No comments:

Post a Comment