Selfishly Conditioned

When you’re selfishly under the control of a Conditioned Mind, you behave in ways not because it’s the way you want to be, it’s because it’s the way you have been conditioned to be…

It was a lack of understanding of the selfish conditioning that caused me to remain unaware of the control my mind had over me. I wasn’t aware of how my mind was selfishly conditioned to self-serve. The problem with this selfish conditioning is it causes your own demise because destructiveness is disguised as pleasure. This pleasure is pursued by many to their death. It was pursued by me in this way and I was at its mercy. It said to me to use drugs, alcohol, gambling, womanizing, lying, cheating, stealing and so on. This is how the selfish conditioning is reinforced daily by many; there are those who are fortunate to wake up and see this at a young age.

The way I was selfishly conditioned was a direct result of the evil tyrants who are trying to control humanity. It happened directly by the loveless distractions purposely designed to influence my life to mold me to behave in the ways the conditioning dictated. This was not because this is how I wanted to be, but by not understanding this conditioning this is the way I had to be. You cannot behave in any other way except in the way you have been selfishly conditioned; it’s why there’s a necessity for humanity to wake up. Change the selfishness and change your entire existence, or not and remain controlled. The value of not being selfish is in the understanding there’s nowhere else to turn but inward; not to God, support groups, therapy, self help books, positive thinking, and so on. What I learned is when this selfish conditioning is understood it’s no longer in control. I also learned its control slowly dissipates as awareness is developed; the mind actually slows down. Once this slowing occurs, the possibilities are endless because the evil distractions that keep you selfishly conditioned are revealed. With this understanding of what you’re truly up against, you’re able to develop the necessary awareness so the selfish conditioning eventually falls away…

No comments:

Post a Comment