Self Destruction

Nothing that happens in life affects a person unless their own mind allows it. This is the insanity of a Conditioned Mind, its self destructive solutions are from within which means one creates their own destruction…

For me, when all is said and done, regardless of what it’s called, I have found a way to minimize the reactions in my life that caused my own destruction. It’s my own mind that tells me these reactions are needed to cope with life; a life that was controlled by this destructive mindset. My own mind created all the destruction that went on by choosing actions I thought I wanted to do, but my choices always caused issues. I developed a mind that told me to do things that were destructive to my own well being. From relationships, to drugs, alcohol, gambling, and a slew of other things, nothing was ever chosen that was beneficial to my well being. I always seemed to do things that caused more harm than good. Why this mind set developed I’m not sure, but I do know this, it can only be described as insanity.

Fifteen years ago although it wasn’t a white light experience, an inner shift occurred that revealed a way to end the destructive actions. Regardless of what it’s called or what attached label is put on it, when I have issues with something, it’s my own self destructive mindset that creates it. When there’s awareness of this, and I don’t allow my mind to do this, there aren’t created issues, and I have found without issues I’m at peace, so the bottom line for me is to not create issues. All I ever wanted in my life was peace, but I didn’t know it was my own mind that was the cause of all the destruction…

No comments:

Post a Comment